Resiliency Self-Awareness and Self-Management
Self-Awareness and Self-Management are the cornerstones of resiliency.
- Recognizing the impact the environment has on you
- Knowing and accepting how external triggers make you feel and think
- Being able to answer: What are my natural assets? What are my vulnerabilities?
- The ability to control your emotions and thoughts in order to convert fear into positive anxiety that fuels adaptation and innovation
- How can I leverage my assets and mitigate my vulnerabilities?
What is the Resiliency Inventory©?
The Resiliency Inventory© is a self-assessment of mindsets and behaviors that contribute to resiliency. It is intended to help you maximize your resiliency by:
- Identifying your natural assets and potential vulnerabilities.
- Helping you find ways to identify your natural strengths, blind spots and reflect on opportunities.
How does it work?
The Resiliency Inventory© designed by myself and Lauren Ashwell is designed to stand alone. A tool and “tutorial” you can use on your own.
If you would like more information regarding The Resiliency Inventory©, feel free to contact us at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org