Resiliency Coaching for Private Clients
Dr. Marilyn Puder-York also works with private clients, primarily executives and professionals who want to develop and maintain resilience during challenging times.
The focus of her resiliency counseling is principally to assist the client to:
- Manage stress more effectively
- Cope with uncertainty and change
- Encourage innovative and creative thinking in themselves and those they impact
- Bounce back from frustration and setbacks
- Find balance between career and personal life
- Maintain realistic optimism with better control over negative thinking and worry
- Enhance confidence and self presentation for navigating internal and external career opportunties
Resiliency counseling services are designed to address a specific present situation, and meet the objectives and goals of the individual client. The client determines the number of hourly sessions required with services charged on an hourly basis. The resiliency coaching can be provided in person in Dr Puder-York's office, over the phone or through video conferencing.