Coaching for Executive Coaches
Clients are new coaches, recently ICF credentialed coaches, and established coaches, and anyone who has interest in ready access to a thought leader and pioneer with 40 years of experience in executive coaching.
The mentoring relationship can address issues such as:
- Efficiently and ethically running a coaching practice
- Attracting corporate and private coaching clients
- Navigating potential conflicts that might arise between individual executive clients and their sponsoring management
- Managing difficult issues surrounding confidentiality
- Recognizing the boundaries between coaching and therapy
- Helping to manage a client with underlying psychological/characterological problems getting in the way of achieving the coaching goals
How does it work:
The coaching can be provided by phone or through video conferencing and is designed to address the needs of the client. The client determines the number of hours required. Services are charged on an hourly rate.
Contact Marilyn Puder-York @ firstname.lastname@example.org